Thien Mu pagoda, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc … is the point to be international tourists most favorite according to the polls of the Touropia page.
1. Ha Long Bay. Located on the western shore of the Gulf of Tonkin, includes islands waters in HA Long city, Cẩm Pedigree and a part of van Don Island District, Quang Ninh province. HA Long Bay has a 120 kilometre long coastline, an area of approximately 1,553 square kilometres include 1,969 Islands, mostly limestone islands, of which the core region of the Bay has an area of 335 square kilometers of dense clusters 775 Islands.
Not just beautiful scenery by “clouds water sky”, poetic or countless limestone islands floating on the water, also giving visitors the feeling of peace when the scenery here. Is considered one of the most beautiful bays in the world, 29 last March 3, 2012, the New Open World Organization also has officially recognised Ha Long Bay is one of the seven new natural wonders of the world.
2. Thien Mu pagoda. Also known as the Temple of the Spirit, She is the ancient temple is located on the left bank of the perfume River, Ha, Hue City Centre about 5 km to the West. Thien Mu pagoda was built in Buffalo’s front (in 1601), life of Lord Nguyễn Hoàng, Nguyễn Lord First first in the inner region.
With natural beauty and vast scale, Thien Mu pagoda has become the most beautiful temple. Through historical events, Thien Mu pagoda was used as the international forum under the Soil of Western Painting (c. 1788), and restored many times under the reign of Nguyen dynasty. Today the temple continued the increasingly glorious embellishment, and always attractive, attracts numerous visitors off.
3. Sword Lake. Also known as, is a natural freshwater lake of the city, the Lake has an area of about 12 hectares. Previously, the Lake is also the name of the continental marine, Lake: Lake Marine, outdoor, Organic and Spelling the name Sword appears in the beginning of the XV century associated with the legend of King Le Thai charged sword to the turtles.
Hoan Kiem Lake is associated with the legend of myths, symbols of peace, the German thirst writer member of martial peoples of Vietnam. Therefore, the text has a lot of artists have taken the photo Lake as the basis for his writings.
4. Hoi An. Hoi An is located on the northern bank of Thu Bon river downstream, from Da Nang city about 25km southeast from the city of Tam Ky 50km northeast. From the sixteenth century, this place was famous XVII called Faifoo, where trade and the major trading centers of traders in Japan, China, Portugal, Italy … in South East Asia.
Hoi An today almost preserved the status quo the complex of monuments of ancient architecture and non-object cultural platform of the customs, beliefs, Living folk art, cultural festival, the traditional villages. In addition the culinary culture in Hoi An is also one of the special things that visitors often mention, if not come to enjoy traditional dishes such as: high floor, Quang noodles, cake “white roses” … it has not ever been to Hoi An.
5. Phu Quoc. This island was also called the Emerald Isle, is the largest island in Vietnam, is also the largest island in the Gulf Islands, 22 populations in Thailand. Phu Quoc island along with the other islands forming the District of Phu Quoc island in the Kien Giang Province. The entire district of the island has a total area of 589.23 square kilometers.
In 2008, the web site Concierge.com (specializing in tourism in Australia) has announced the long Beaches are 1 in 13 beaches, “the most beautiful and unspoiled world. In addition, Phu Quoc is also home to produce a kind of sauce is famous not only in Vietnam but also all over the world.
6. Terraces Sa PA. Sa Pa is a town in northwestern Vietnam, where the beautiful rice terraces, stretches as the ladder reaching up the back. With a spectacular natural landscape, dreaming, the mysterious love markets and rich cuisine, excellent, Sa Pa was “enthralled” most of the guests upon arrival.
In 2009, the magazine Travel and Leisure (USA) have also voted Sa Pa terraces is 1 out of 7 of the most beautiful terraces, spectacular for Asia and the world. December/2011 travel magazine Lonely Planet (uk) has introduced the land “Sa Pa is one of the 10 great world for walking” and early November 2013, the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism also decided rated terraces Sa Pa is the legacy of national landscapes
7. Mui Ne. Is a popular tourist center in the South Central region, a central city of Phan Thiet (Binh Thuan) 22 km to the Northeast, where it is a green wilderness coastline with the red sand dunes stretch as the desert and the fishing village of pure sea nature Vietnam.
Mui Ne also attractive by many historical monuments of culture-a culture of diversity, most of the ethnic experience, health, flowers, typical Health Tower, water tower, pagoda, Chua BA Thien Hau, the great wall Cards and many other monuments worth about culture, history, travel.
8. In the Mekong River Delta. Is a division of the Mekong River, also known as the plain of South or southwest region, the total area is 40.548, 2 km square. Due to the long coastline and the Mekong River divided into many rivers, canals, Islands, cays and small islands, where this is appropriate for the type of eco-tourism, to experience and explore.
To the Mekong Delta in addition to visit the fruit garden, take on a thousand baht in 9 sea river of Mekong River, listening to Vietnamese and enjoy the regional specialties of South, tourists hardly missed visiting the floating markets, a feature only in the West of the river water.
9. Cu Chi Tunnels Is defensive system in the ground in Cu Chi district, the land became known as “the land of steel”, the Ho Chi Minh City 43 miles West-North. This system was the ethnic front liberation of southern Vietnam built during the first Indochina war and the Vietnam war.
This is a unique structure located deep in the ground, there are many stories, many crannies on the 200 km-long spider-like, where to eat, stay, meetings and the fight of the people. With three layers of different depths, the floor on the way to the ground about 3 m, between the floor surface of about 6 m and 12 m deeper bottom floor. To date Ben Ben Family and drug tunnels have been recognized as a national historic site.
10. the Nha Trang. Is a coastal city and a center of politics, economy, culture, and tourism of Khanh Hoa province in the South Central coastal region of Vietnam. Sea-land also known by tea dish, one of the high-wage American foods nutritious taste are the kings used 400 years ago.
Was dubbed “the Pearl in the far East”, not only owns the fresh, natural cảnhquan cool with the white sand stretches, the islands off the coast of the Coral ecosystem has a fantasy, which is also known by many ancient Cham temple Moss, the quiet Museum in the heart of the city.