Quality assessment organization Skytrax airline released a list of 10 best airport in Asia, including Singapore Changi Airport 4 years holding the top spot.
1. Changi International Airport (Singapore): Airport to welcome 54 million visitors constantly keep Asia’s best position for 4 years, and leaves the 16th busiest airport in the world. Changi received praise from visitors thanks guests stunning architecture, operational efficiency, superior amenities, multiple dining options and shopping. Airport cinema and multimedia entertainment, spa, gardens …
2. Incheon International Airport (South Korea): Situated on an island just outside of Seoul, Korea, Incheon is home to the headquarters of Korean Air and is the 24th busiest airport in the world (41.7 million passengers per year). The airport has many conveniences, shopping and dining, and many cultural performances for tourists. Even, the airport also has a museum of Korean culture.
3. Haneda Airport Haneda (Japan): Haneda is one of two major international airports in Tokyo. The location of the capital, just a few kilometers from Japan, Haneda roundtrip 72.8 million passengers per year (4th busiest in the world). The airport is highly efficient thanks to the service, the cleanliness and many shopping stores.
4. Hong Kong International Airport (China): Built on an artificial island off the coast of Hong Kong International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world (63.1 million passengers ), with many facilities for tourists, including golf courses near terminal 2.
5. Central Japan International Airport (Japan): This is considered the best regional airport in the world, located on an artificial island in the middle of Ise Bay, near the city of Nagoya. Central Japan – also known as Centrair – Longer observation terrace 300 m for visitors watch Nagoya port. Additionally, visitors can relax in the bath and watch Japanese traditional kiss on the bay completely.
6. Kansai International Airport (Japan): Located on an artificial island off the coast of Osaka, Kansai International airport users praised by modern architecture, clean facilities and friendly staff. Airports also have Sky View Observatory for tourists sightseeing plane landed and took off.
7. Haneda Airport Narita (Japan): Tokyo Narita Airport is located 56 km, approximately 35.6 million visitors welcomed each year. Like other Japanese airports, Narita is appreciated by the friendly staff and work efficiency, clean facilities and several dining options.
8. Beijing Capital International Airport (China) is the 2nd busiest airport in the world (83.7 million visitors welcomed each year), the airport in Beijing has an important role in the development China’s capital city. The airport was expanded and upgraded, with the station 3 is rated as the 10th best terminal in the world.
9. Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (China): Situated on the outskirts of Taipei, Taoyuan is the largest airport in Taiwan. Passengers praised Taoyuan thanks courteous service, cleanliness and rapid customs procedures. It had air museum, but was closed early in 2016 to expand the airport.
10. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (Malaysia): This is one of the busiest airport in Southeast Asia (47.5 million passengers per year), the capital of Malaysia is located approximately 56 km. The airport has road and convenient vessel, dense forests and waterfalls with unique site.
Follow: Business Insider